7.23.2007

10 THINGS I LOVE

10 things i LOVE

These are not in order of which things i love the most,just random things i love...... More to come later.If you read this, post your own 10 things you love.

1. Cheez-its

2. Birthdays

3. Saturdays

4.The Color PINK

5. Cute Picture Text Messages

6. Devin

7. My dog Max

8. Shopping

9. Vacations

10. Tubing down the river

4 comments:

Melanie and Josh said...

I'm surprised you didn't add Chipotle to you list. :)

KIMS CORNER said...

yea, i decided to list 10 other things i love instead, since i just posted about it.

amy mo said...

ok...so I'm confused. Last time I checked your font was all different, & not it's back to normal...hmm...well you need to teach me how to make it different cuz I still haven't figured it out....

KIMS CORNER said...

i think some computers do it, some don't. Remind me next time i go to your house, and ill try and show you.