Me and Devin got a PUPPY the beginning of March. When we got him, he was SOOOOO little and cute. He's grown so much already, since we got him. So , I’m posting a picture of him back in march, and a picture now, to show how much he's grown.
March 2007
July 2007





5 comments:
your puppy is so cute!, and yes, he has grown...but your hubby's hair got shorter... :)
wow, when you compare the two pictures you can definitely tell he's grown!
I wrote this on the wrong blog......so you have this twice!
All you do is go to customize then on the side you do the Add page Element and you can insert Myspace layouts. I used mine from iloveyourspace.com. They have really cute ones. It's easy. The top part of my page is just a picture cropped long and skinny and then added into the edit Blog title. That's all.
Your dog grew fast and is cute. Is that as big as it gets??
In order for you to put the words on top of a picture you might have to change your template layout. Pick a plain one with only one big box at the top. Then where you go to put the picture in it say blog description...and just type whatever!
hey guess what?? I added you! & I finally finished my posts. Ahhh I can't believe I'm getting the book tonigh! I'm sooo nervous
Post a Comment