8.02.2007

One of my FAVORITE SONGS


After I FINALLY drag myself out of bed every morning, to get ready for work, I find myself singing the toys "r" us song in the shower.

Especially
on monday mornings. I hate monday mornings. They make me want to be a KID again.
Especially since i just had another birthday and I'm 23 now and feel old, it makes me sing that song more and MORE.

ESPECIALLY after getting back from a nice vacation that was very much needed, and not quite long enough....and having to go back to work.
:(

5 comments:

Melanie said...

you guys should make your next vacation to chicago. :)

Melanie said...

I love my crop-a-dile. Quick, easy, silent! The only thing is it can't set eyelets further than about 1 or 1 1/2 inches in from the edge of the paper. So keep your "old-fashioned" tools if you do ever get a crop-a-dile. I really only make cards. Scrapbooking is too much work! Have you made any more pages?

Melanie said...

I just gently rub the edge of the paper against the ink pad, sort of angling the paper slightly. It took me a while to get the hang of it.

Brynn P. said...

Oh i LOVEE your background!! way cute!
Mine i got from a lady. It's really easy. On the bottom right hand side of my page i have a thing that's called "check em out" and click on Blogger backgrounds and then from there you should be able to get it!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, It's great to see you on here. You guys look happy.