I said headstones cuz it should be like your life's motto!! I didn't think about it all that much!! & I think I told melanie about it, but...oh man I forgot what you asked about it. Oh ya, I won some money, the bet was with Bayleigh, the wristband was from a boxing match I went to, & I think that's it...
4 comments:
wow, that should be on yours & Devin's headstones. Except...maybe that wouldn't work....
oh, & I like the new look of your blog. White looks really cute.
I said headstones cuz it should be like your life's motto!! I didn't think about it all that much!! & I think I told melanie about it, but...oh man I forgot what you asked about it. Oh ya, I won some money, the bet was with Bayleigh, the wristband was from a boxing match I went to, & I think that's it...
Wow, I'm leaving a fourth comment. I'm lame. But are you gonna post pictures of Devin's motorcycle accident?
Post a Comment