I woke up this morning, REALLY EXCITED because it was FRIDAY!! BUTTTTT, then i realized it was REALLY only Thursday. So, here's a post about some things I love to try and change my mood....I know I'm not SUPER gung-ho about christmas, but there are definitely things I love about Christmas/Wintertime.
Here are my
TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS/WINTERTIME
TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS/WINTERTIME
1. CHRISTMAS CAROLS
I love hearing christmas music playing in all the stores/places I go, and on the radio.(I dont love that the radio has started playing it a week before thanksgiving though) I am obsessed with music/singing, and christmas music is one of my favorite types of music. Its one thing I always look forward to every year.
2. HOT CHOCOLATE
I love sipping hot chocolate in the cold weather in cute santa mugs. I bought them for Devin last year, and its been our new tradition to drink hot chocolate from our santa mugs together.
3. SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY
I love hearing christmas music playing in all the stores/places I go, and on the radio.(I dont love that the radio has started playing it a week before thanksgiving though) I am obsessed with music/singing, and christmas music is one of my favorite types of music. Its one thing I always look forward to every year.
2. HOT CHOCOLATE
I love sipping hot chocolate in the cold weather in cute santa mugs. I bought them for Devin last year, and its been our new tradition to drink hot chocolate from our santa mugs together.
3. SPENDING TIME WITH FAMILY
4. PAID TIME OFF WORK
5. CHRISTMAS SHOPPING (love/hate)
6. CHRISTMAS BAKED GOODIES
This is one of my FAVORITE things about christmas. I really should gain 20 pounds each christmas, because every time theres any cookie/fudge/ treat around I'm the first to dig in. I love making christmas goodies for other people too.
This is one of my FAVORITE things about christmas. I really should gain 20 pounds each christmas, because every time theres any cookie/fudge/ treat around I'm the first to dig in. I love making christmas goodies for other people too.
7. THE WORLD IS MORE GIVING
I love the fact that people who need help and who are having a hard time, get extra help from the community during christmas. I used to help out with the salvation army when I was growing up, and I loved to see people who were so grateful for everything.
I love the fact that people who need help and who are having a hard time, get extra help from the community during christmas. I used to help out with the salvation army when I was growing up, and I loved to see people who were so grateful for everything.
8. CHRISTMAS MOVIES
I admit, alot of christmas movies are sometimes pretty cheesy, but I still love watching most of them.
I admit, alot of christmas movies are sometimes pretty cheesy, but I still love watching most of them.
9. SWEATERS
10. GOING TO SEE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS



1 comment:
ooooh, i LOVE paid vacations!
and baking! and sweaters...minus ugly, cheesy ones! ha!
Post a Comment