lol, of course I know who you are!! you're Kim Jorgensen(used to be anyways). How are you doing?? How is your family? Tell your mom I say hi!!Wow, it has been forever since I have seen any of you guys!! how many of you are married? is it just you and Melanie? Well, yeah, I am addicted to Project Runway. It is so much fun, especially when they complete their outfits!!! I am kind of ticked, because the SJP line can only be boughten in stores, and it is way in phx!!! :( Oh well, won't stop me from going there to spend less...lol. Well, it is soo awesome to know you are on here!! Have a GREAT weekend!!
3 comments:
how fun! i have grown to like hiking. i used to hate it all because of girls camp! ha! where did you guys go?
how fun! I have been DYING to go hiking! now i want to more than ever, seeing your pictures!!!
lol, of course I know who you are!! you're Kim Jorgensen(used to be anyways). How are you doing?? How is your family? Tell your mom I say hi!!Wow, it has been forever since I have seen any of you guys!! how many of you are married? is it just you and Melanie? Well, yeah, I am addicted to Project Runway. It is so much fun, especially when they complete their outfits!!! I am kind of ticked, because the SJP line can only be boughten in stores, and it is way in phx!!! :( Oh well, won't stop me from going there to spend less...lol. Well, it is soo awesome to know you are on here!! Have a GREAT weekend!!
Post a Comment