8.15.2008

LOTS TO CATCH UP ON....

I really should have posted about 5 blogs by now for all of the stuff I've wanted to update on my blog, but I'll just make it into one super long post instead.

First of all, my sister Melanie had her baby boy Owen Caleb Wallbrecht On August 12th! I'm so happy for her, and cant wait to see him in person. Here's a picture of the cute little guy:
Go Here:http://melanieandjosh.blogspot.com/ if you want to see more adorable pictures of him.


The rest of our summer has been pretty uneventful for both Devin and I, except for my friend Chrissy came to visit, which was lots of fun.

Here are some pictures from her visit:
This picture is of Chrissy and I holding the book "BREAKING DAWN". We both went to the bookstore at midnight the night the book was released to buy our pre-ordered books. We forgot to take a picture at the store, so we took a picture in my apartment instead. haha. We also hung out with Chrissy's friend Christy.



Another thing I've been up to recently is making another scrapbook page. I made it for a scrapbook that was a compilation of pages put together for Devin's Grandma. Each kid's family and grandkid's family made a page for her for her 80th birthday. Here's a picture of the page I made:
I'm glad I was asked to make the page, because it forced me back into scrapbooking again. Now I'm gonna finally make some more pages I've been wanting to make for awhile but never got around to doing. And also, I can finally use all the WAY too many scrapbook supplies I have.



Lastly, here are some cute pictures of my dog Riley, who has grown a ton since I last posted pictures of him:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I'm glad things are going well for you guys. Where are you working now? Hey when will you be posting about your own babies???? I'm kidding, it's nice to see you are doing well.

Jenny Lynn said...

I loved the updates... and your dogs are adorable! I especially love them laying in the shorts!

So what did you think of Breaking Dawn?

Chell said...

What adorable pics of your dogs! Love the updates...

hoopes03 said...

Kim, What cute dogs!! I love them!! It's so good to catch up with you. I love you're blog!