4.10.2010

BACK FROM MY LONNNNGGG BLOGGING VACATION

It's been almost a YEAR since i blogged last! I used to blog ALL the time and lately I've just found lots of other things to fill up my time like work, my new house, my 3 dogs, hanging out with my husband, a scrapbooking meetup group, reading, etc. I have lots to catch up on so I'll be filling you in on some of it soon. I'll be posting pics of my house and dogs and much more. For now... here are a couple links to blogs and websites I've found and love:

http://www.seechloeshop.blogspot.com/

This site lists sales for a bunch of great clothing stores and keeps you up to date on coupon codes and saving money.

http://getfd.blogspot.com/


Great style ideas on a budget.

http://www.modestlystyled.blogspot.com/
Found this blog by accident and love it! So many great styling ideas and inspiration!

http://www.swaptree.com/
I trade my old dvds, games, books and cds on here for new ones. I only have to pay for shipping.

5 comments:

Welkers5 said...

I didn't know you had a blog. That's cool. It was fun to see Devin this weekend. You guys will both have to come visit again soon.
You'll have to check out our blog:
thewelkers5.blogspot.com

Erika said...

I didn't know you had a blog either. I need to invite you to ours, whats your email address? Hope to see you guys sometime soon! Good to see you guys in the pictures, put some more on here!

taylorfamily said...

Hey, it's about time!!! How are you doing? You need to call me so we can catch up.

Melanie said...

yay, you're back! I expect to see lots and lots of posts now. :)

Melanie said...

p.s. you only have 2 months left to come visit me in Chicago! Wanna take a trip next month? ;)