8.29.2007

Hump Day LOVE

In recognition of hump day:

{THINGS I LOVE/HATE} mostly things i love




I LOVE papa john's pizza.
I never ate/liked papa john's pizza before i was married. But, Devin has seriously got me hooked on it. Hungry Howie's is pretty good though, too. I just recently tried their pizza.



I
LOVE/HATE Costco.

I love all the samples you get to try out, and the cute old people that give you the samples. But I just can't resist buying stuff from really cute old people, so i end up spending WAY too much each time. But somehow, i still keep going back.



I LOVE my new glasses.

My old glasses were thick brown frames, and i didnt like them anymore. I really like this new pair. It looks more like im not wearing glasses.



I HATE that my dog chewed up my rug.

He's started chewing everything in sight lately. Arent dogs supposed to chew up everything when their puppies? Well I didnt have that problem when he was a puppy, but now that he's almost a year old, he decided to start chewing up everything.


I LOVE the boardgame
"LIFE"
I had tons of fun playing the game as a kid, and I recently bought it and played it again. I forgot how much I love playing it. Im still a kid at heart, and LOVE playing board games.



I LOVE devin's sweet handlebar mustache

How many people could pull off a sweet mustache like that? Not many.




I HATE my new neighbors.
We've been lucky enough to have pretty decent neighbors for a whole year. Half the time, the apartment next us, and across from us was empty, so we got 2 parking spaces for awhile. Now we have REALLY creepy guy neighbors next to us and across from us. I can handle them upstairs, but NOT right next door!! It makes me NEVER want to leave me house so i dont have to even look at them.


I LOVE/HATE my new dodge avenger
I LOVE driving a car with a window that rolls down, and with a/c, and a little beep noise that makes devin wear his seatbelt, and i love looking cool. I don't love the new car payments though. It WILL help our credit though for when we buy a new house.




I
LOVE my puppy max

I love taking pictures of my cute dog, and posting them on blogger. He's not as cute as he was when he was a puppy, but he's still pretty dang cute.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, that is cool. Anyway, my husband and I are still in our condo on university. We are hoping to move soon, since certain curcomstances. Not much else, I'm going to school full time. I'm studying psychology. brianna is in school, next year full day and she does dance once a week. So I keep busy. anyway, alot has happened since we've talked, so we should catch up.

amy mo said...

oh my gosh, max looks sooooooooooo cute in that picture! & you didn't tell me you got new glasses! & that picutre of the pizza made me REALLY want pizza. umm...I don't remember if I'm supposed to comment about anything else. & oh ya, that shirt IS from Charlotte Russe. I got it that one day we went to the movies & then I went to the mall after. & I thought we were gonna watch star wars, but I guess Kayla meant the Bourne movies. So I got the wrong one for nothing.

amy mo said...

well I guess they're so unnoticeable that I didn't even see them! haha

amy mo said...

oh, & darrell told me star wars, but kalya wanted bourne, so that's why there was confusion.

Melanie said...

So you didn't tell me you got a new car! and new glasses. Nice! I can't believe you like the handlebar mustache...what's with it and guys who love to grow facial hair? I hate it when Josh does and I complain everyday until he shaves it off! Do you do a lot of shopping at Costco? I haven't ventured to routine yet, we just don't have the storage space for buying in bulk! Ok, fill me in on anything else new in your life!