11.21.2007

I can't BELIEVE how long I've gone without posting. I have alot to post about, but I'm busy getting ready to leave to go to St. George for Thanksgiving. I promise to do a long post when I get back. For now, I'll leave you with some funny pictures to entertain you.......no theme this time, just random funny pictures:







P.S. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

amy mo said...

I think I might steal your idea & start posting funny pictures too. Where do you get your pictures? They're pretty funny.

amy mo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy mo said...

The comment deleted was from me. Dumb blogger posted my comment twice so I deleted the second one so you wouldn't think you had a bunch of comments that are just from me, but now it'll just be worse cuz now you thought you had three!

Unknown said...

Hehehe

Retards.

Thanks,
Phoenix.

Gretchen said...

Thank you for the comment about my pictures! i love referrals!
you have the most amusing pics i really like the bat coming at the people. also the cat in shower thats classic!