11.05.2007

I've been tagged

I got tagged a couple days ago, but put off posting because I couldnt think of anything clever/interesting for this post. So, sorry in advance if this is boring. haha
DEEP DARK SECRETS
The rules are to post 6 items about yourself (habits, traits, deep dark secrets, etc.) on your blog, then tag 6 more people to do the same. So here is what I came up with:
1. I love candy/sweets. Love probably isnt a strong enough word to describe my affection for food and candy with sugar. I have a very unhealthy addiction, and I'm always trying to get my hands on more CANDY. Whenever I decide to try eating better/ more healthy, I can never seem to give up candy/sweets.
2. I don't know how to cook. (I can cook macaroni and cheese, or other simple things like that, but every time I attempt to cook anything with more than 2 steps involved, its disastrous. Thank goodness Devin is good at cooking, and is willing to help me learn how.
3. I hate driving. When I was a kid, I told my mom I wasnt gonna drive ever, and that my husband was gonna drive. Well, If I could make Devin drive me everywhere, and it wasnt a huge hassle, I would. Its not the driving part I hate, its the dealing with so much traffic part that I hate.
4. I never wake up with the alarm. I hit snooze at LEAST 3 times. Usually closer to 10 times.
5. I'm a picky eater. Ive become a little less of a picky eater since I've grown up. Here are some of the food I don't like to eat: tomatoes, asian food, seafood, barbeque sauce, beef, onions, guacamole.
6. I love buying new makeup, even when I dont need it. As shown in my recent post, I am always buying more makeup to add to my collection.
I TAG ALLISON, AMY, MELANIE, BRYNN, BECKY, CASSIE, CHRISSY, JESSICA & CHRISTINA.

4 comments:

Becky said...

i hate driving too!! and i love candy....anyone who doesnt is crazy tho right?! LOL. thanks for the comment. my hubby loves photography so he has a preteend studio set up and likes to mess around with his camera.

Melanie said...

no, you're not lame. The only reason we dressed up and carved pumpkins was for our ward party. I'm on the activities committee so I felt obligated to dress up, and we used the pumpkins as decorations. Ok, now about your post, you don't like guacamole!! or bbq sauce!! or asian food!! those are some of my favs. I'm with you on loving candy though. I try not to buy it or else I eat the entire bag. :)

Michelle said...

Amazing Race is on Sundays I think it is at 7 or 8. We DVR it then watch it later so I am not sure on the time. Ya my ELF came fast but three items were on back order so they are refunding me. So now i need to order again to get them cause i really wanted them.

amy mo said...

Ok, so you & Melanie must have both said to yourselves...Hmm, what six things can I talk about that will also be true for Amy? Because Melanie's were exactly like me, and yours were pretty darn close.

I ALWAYS ALWAYS hit the snooze button a million times. My average is usually an hour's worth of snooze button hitting. I hate it but I can't help it.

For the foods, I'm the same except I like some asian food. Lately I've been WAAAY too in love with candy. You know all that candy I had? It's basically already all gone. Thank goodness there won't be another major sale on candy any time soon.

I can kinda cook, so I guess we're different on that....I HATE driving in traffic & I think it makes me angrier than anything else does (besides tests), but when there isn't traffic then driving is one of the things that makes me the happiest. Only if the roads are wide open & a good song's on though. I could drive forever like that.

I don't remember what else you said, but this comment is long enough. Man, I really need to work on condensing my comments...