I may be a sort of grinch a month before christmas, but when it starts nearing a week before christmas, I get really excited. I start to get so excited in anticipation, that every year of my life so far, I havent been able to sleep at all the night before christmas. I'm not sure why, since almost every other night of my life I fall asleep a little too easily. And, I'm 23 years old now so it shouldnt still be a problem. It must be engrained in me from all the excitement from years past. I'm curious to see if I get any sleep this christmas eve or not.
12.20.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
wow, how funny. I've never had that problem because I always knew what I was getting before christmas and just acted suprized. I know I'm not nice, but it worked for me. Merry Christmas!!
YAY!!!! i'm so excited!
where are you kim?
Post a Comment