12.03.2007

Better Late Than Never

Here are some pictures from my thanksgiving trip to St. George. I was PLANNING on taking TONS of cool pics this thanksgiving break, to post on here, but ended up only taking pics from our hike.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

St. George looks so pretty!! And I love your hair! I need a new cute haircut, but the end result is never really what I want.

amy mo said...

Those pictures are cute!!

KIMS CORNER said...

Thanks! Its taken me quite awhile to finally get my hair how I want it. I can relate to having haircuts never turn out the way you plan.

Anonymous said...

how fun!!!
i tagged you...see my blog for details! :)

Brynn P. said...

ok first off how can i sign up for that research thing that you did and got paid for? I'm sure my husband would let me go to az anytime if i made 100$ doing it. SO tell me how!

second...i'm jealous you got to see So You Think You Can Dance tour. I want to do that!!

LUCKY LUCKY!!!...and post more....don't play those games. lol