Just in case you only look at the most recent post for new comments, I'll post my P.S. from my last comment here. The thing I forgot was the makeup. I could buy & buy & never be satisfied. I love anything beauty. I'll put up my six things eventually, when I'm back to blogging for reals
Are you ever going to be posting again? & I got those pictures from Google image search. I just typed in a word & found a picture that went with what I wanted! Most of them I wasn't expecting.
4 comments:
Just in case you only look at the most recent post for new comments, I'll post my P.S. from my last comment here. The thing I forgot was the makeup. I could buy & buy & never be satisfied. I love anything beauty. I'll put up my six things eventually, when I'm back to blogging for reals
ah ha! when i have a dog i'm totally doing to paint her nails!
new post! new post! new post! Ha, just kidding where have you been?
Are you ever going to be posting again? & I got those pictures from Google image search. I just typed in a word & found a picture that went with what I wanted! Most of them I wasn't expecting.
Post a Comment