I cant believe I'm awake right now. Its seriously late, and i have NO GOOD REASON to be up this late, but for some reason I feel super wide awake, and cant go to sleep, so instead I'm browsing the internet for hours randomly. Ive probably only stayed up this late maybe once or twice in my life. Its a big deal for me to stay up this late. I usually am the first person to fall asleep anywhere, doing anything.
So, I thought it was a good reason to blog, even though I realize exactly how late(or i guess early) it is and realize its almost morning, and that i REALLLLLLY need to finally force myself to sleep, but of course I'm prolonging my sleep EVEN MOREEEEE by blogging instead. Not very smart. This blog probably wont make any sense tomorrow but oh well.
So, I thought it was a good reason to blog, even though I realize exactly how late(or i guess early) it is and realize its almost morning, and that i REALLLLLLY need to finally force myself to sleep, but of course I'm prolonging my sleep EVEN MOREEEEE by blogging instead. Not very smart. This blog probably wont make any sense tomorrow but oh well.
So, as for whats new with me, I decided to start a 30 day pilates challenge, since I'm trying to get in better shape. Also, I'm doing it because the radio show host on the station i listen to sometimes did a 60 day bikram yoga challenge. It inspired me to do my own challenge. 60 days is too many days for me to start out with, though. Well, Devin's sisters wedding is coming up in a week, and ill be gone all weekend, so that means I'll have to do Pilates twice at least a couple of the days included in my challenge. And, its NOT easy for me to work out every single day, let alone twice a day. ANDDDDDD to top that off, I started my challenge on Tuesday, and did pilates Tuesday and Wednesday, and PLANNED on doing it yesterday and today, but i didn't end up doing it. So, I have a LOT of make up double days to do now. I'm GONNA FINISH MY CHALLENGE though!
Another thing I did this week was, I saw a couple really good movies. Lately the movies Ive been seeing end up being only so-so, and i end up feeing unsatisfied at the end of watching them. And, I expected them to be really good, which made the disappointment even worse. Well, anyway, here are the two movies I saw that I LIKED.
The first movie i saw was:
"THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL"
with Scarlett Johanssen and Natalie Portman. I wasn't expecting the storyline to be that great, or the acting, but i ended up really liking it. Its always great to go into a movie not expecting anything, and then really liking it in the end. I usually HATE Scarlett Johanssen, but I think she did a pretty good acting job in this movie. I also LOVE movies based on real history, which this movie was.The second movie i saw was:
"DEFINITELY, MAYBE"
I also didn't expect this movie to be very good, but went against my better judgment and saw it anyway. It was a really cute story, and didn't seem like the same 'ol thing that a lot of chick flicks seem to be like these days.SOOOOO, from now on, I'm gonna only go see movies that get bad reviews, and that i think i wont like, cause that way Ill have a pretty good chance of liking the movie. If i get my hopes up or expect the movie to be good, Ill just end up hating it. It took me 30 MINUTES TO WRITE THIS POST!!!! Now its 4 in the MORNING!!! HOLY COW!!



4 comments:
wow, you're a night owl like me. Although since I had my two kids I can't stay up that late.
I haven't seen either of those movies. But I've never listened to reviews. Ever. I still don't get why people ask what the reviews are for a movie. Although mom, cassie & I saw Be Kind Rewind & we all liked it. You probably would too.
so...I'm leaving a comment because I just changed my settings & I wanna see what it looks like, so ya.
GAHHHH I can't even see it yet cuz you have to approve it. Geez.
Post a Comment