3.01.2008

my newest earrings indulgence

I recently made a trip to my new local CHARLOTTE RUSSE, and purchased these lovely earrings to add to my collection:






5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
amy mo said...

How come one of the comments was deleted?? Anyway...I was supposed to be going to sleep right now but then I was like, well she might have posted, so I decided to check real quick & of course you had a ton to read! But YAY you're finally back. Now I have one more blog to keep me entertained. Cute earrings. I love how all but one (or was it two) of the books are by the same author. Did you take Cassie's books back yet? Anyway...that's all.

KIMS CORNER said...

yea i took the books back, and as for them all being the same author, i was reading a bunch of books by the same author, cause i like the author, but then got sick of reading the same stuff, and decided to venture out and find a new author to read haha. the comment was deleted because someone posted a spam comment on my blog where if you click on it, it gives you a pop up and if you click on it you get a virus. I didnt click on it though.

Brynn P. said...

Cute earings!! I was wondering if you had given up on blogging....but i guess not! GOOD!
keep the blogs coming!

Melanie said...

Yay! Back to the blogging world! Sorry you are so much busier at work now. But do you like the new job? And you guys still like it out in Peoria? I have the same Windsor Pilates video. I don't use it very often like I should. Cute earrings!