3.22.2008

TONYAS WEDDING

Last weekend we drove to St George for Tonya's(devins little sister) wedding. I'm really glad I was able to go. It was really nice for Devin and I to visit family and be at Tonyas wedding. Here are some pictures from the weekend:

Here are some pictures of the cute decorations:

Some pictures with the family:

The Bride and Groom
More with Family:
The Snowy Drive Home:

5 comments:

Melanie said...

very pretty. is she the one that was a bridesmaid for you?

amy mo said...

Is that the guy you said looks like Brodie? Cuz when I saw the annoucement on your fridge really quick I figured that was him. There are too many weddings going on lately. I'm not getting married this time of year.

amy mo said...

you don't change yours often enough

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, how are you doing?

Good I hope.

Anonymous said...

hey, what are you guys up too, haven't heard from you.