Looks like SO MUCH FUN! Josh and I love camping, and it's even more fun with friends! We haven't done that yet. I miss camping in the AZ mountains. It's just not the same to camp in the midwest. But then again you don't really ever get black boogers here. :)
black boogers?!?! ive never gotten black boogers. The pictures you took from girls camp up there made it look like it would be fun to camp up there. It would be alot cooler at least...it was pretty warm when we went camping.
4 comments:
Looks like you had fun! I am dying to go camping!!
I'm glad you like my songs! I love them too!!!
Have a great week! and your blog is really cute. ALl the pictures and stuff!!! Good job.
huw fun! i haven't been camping in soooo long! and going with friedns must have been really fun!
Looks like SO MUCH FUN! Josh and I love camping, and it's even more fun with friends! We haven't done that yet. I miss camping in the AZ mountains. It's just not the same to camp in the midwest. But then again you don't really ever get black boogers here. :)
black boogers?!?! ive never gotten black boogers. The pictures you took from girls camp up there made it look like it would be fun to camp up there. It would be alot cooler at least...it was pretty warm when we went camping.
Post a Comment