I know its kind of pointless to post so many blogs so often, since I don't have a ton of readers/commenters on my blogs, but what can i say, I'm addicted.
The reason for todays new blog, is that i'm just bored at home on Saturday without a car and unable to walk.....so im stuck sitting...except for the few times i hobble over to the fridge...Its a really good thing my apartment is small and easy to get around by hobbling, because I refuse to wear the stupid boot my doctor gave me, cause its heavy and annoying and makes my foot hurt even worse.
Lately, this is my guilty pleasure that is gonna really do me in for good. I tried them once a couple weeks ago, and now I CANT STOP EATING THEM. I eat them WAY too often. And, not the chocolate ones, only the orange ones. I better stop soon cause they're so bad for you, and the weight is probably just piling on by the second. They taste SOOOOOOO good though.
About 3 weeks ago, I was at the mall, and and someone came up to me and gave me their weight loss business card. That REALLY made my day :(. I'm already really self-concious about the weight i'm gaining in my belly. Soooooo, I decided it was about time to start shaping up and eating better.
THIS was SUPPOSED to be my before picture for my "diet".
That lasted about one minute. I really just enjoy eating junk food and drinking soda WAY too much lately, even more than i enjoy being skinny. I've taken a hiatus from eating the hostess cupcakes for a couple days now though, and im gonna try making some of THESE delicious cupcakes.




4 comments:
Ok, so what you said is EXACTLY me right now!! Usually when I've had junk food for awhile I'm like, Man, I wanna eat healthy now. But lately I've just been eating it & eating it! I'm WAAAY too addicted. I've seriously probably gained like 7 pounds. Ugh. But you can quit & so can I! Oh, I LOVE the direct link to my blog, haha.
p.s. told you the song is good!
so I didn't mean to do the whole 2 comment false hope thing to you too, haha, but I forgot this. I managed to not watch ANTM this cycle. I used to love it but I think I'm kinda done with it now. Do they seem good this season?
Hahaha. Our stories are sooo much alike!!
I took a before the "weightloss picture" ....but that lasted for like a day!! IT SUCKS
I liked this post!!You have really good posts. So keep up the being bored!!!
What happened to your FOot? Maybe i missed the post about that? Ill check!!!
just because we don't comment doesn't mean we DONT READ your page LOL
Post a Comment